10.01.2008

I haven't been doing much dancing as I was hoping to do once I arrived mainly because I've been feeling under the weather and my favorite dance partner, the Dude, has been battling a tenacious cold.

My allergies have gotten so bad lately that I sometimes can't go about doing normal, everyday activities. Living with physical discomfort on a daily basis has been very frustrating and discouraging, especially because I do my best to lead a healthy life, yet for some unknown reason my body is a wreck. And I wonder, how could my health be in such a decrepit state when I'm only still in my 20's?

Oh, in regards to the vegan lasagna that I cooked in the crockpot: it overcooked. But it tasted very much like the real thing, and overall, I'm happy I can eat lasagna again. Next time I'll only leave it in the crockpot for 4 hours, rather than 8.