10.03.2008

I'm now in my new, wonderful apartment, and as I settle in I can't help but be amazed that I ended up in a living situation way better than I foresaw. This will be my first time living all by myself for more than a month, and hopefully for many more months to come.

Now I have to work hard to find a job so I can afford to live here indefinitely. I was pleased to discover the other day that the Canadian government has made it even easier for employers to hire temporary foreign workers in B.C. However, the problem is that most businesses do not seem to be cognizant of this new labor law.

Circumstances seem to indicate that I've made this move at the right time. Yet, I can't help but worry that I may not find a job. I suppose it's situations like this that present the opportunity to exercise my faith.