6.13.2009

I just came back from an invigorating bike ride. I feel so alive when I ride. Yes, I finally got a bike! It's used but in solid shape, and I got it for only $50, way below what it should have cost. I totally lucked out. The quality is much higher than the bike I had when I was in L.A., but unfortunately, it's not hot pink. Perhaps, a spray paint job is in order.

Anyway, this is a good time to start riding again so that my inflated ass can be whipped back into shape. I need to fit into my wedding dress! My energy level has been hit hard by various health issues in the last couple years, but especially recently, so I haven't been as active as I used to be and the state of my derriere shows it.

I just discovered today that it's World Wide Knit in Public Day. I miss it every year! If I had known, I would have joined the group that's meeting at Kits Beach right now, but my day is already booked.