4.05.2011

Founds lots of cool stuff when I went thrifting last weekend, one of which was this lamp. I really like it, so I'm considering keeping it for myself rather than selling it in my vintage shop.


Its woody chunkiness is what got my attention. The current lampshade on it though is a tad bit too small. If I were to keep it, I would dress it up with a big sexy black lampshade.

Below is the lamp that it would potentially replace. I found this lamp at an estate sale last summer. It was a gem in the midst of piles and piles of junk. Love its midcentury modern coolness. Airy and graceful.  The very opposite of the specimen above.


Hmmm...not sure what to do. I have a feeling I'm going to agonize over this decision. Can't keep both because we don't have space for two.

The horse is a new addition. I got it from my favourite Etsy vintage shop, Hindsvik. It's a ceramic horse bookend. I love, love, love it. It's the first time I bought something vintage from Etsy. The Dude thinks it's butt ugly and doesn't get it, *sigh*. Maybe if it were a robot or Godzilla he'd appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment