7.17.2012

CHAIR OBSESSION


I know there are a lot of people out there who share my obsession with chairs. I don't know why, but I love, love, love chairs. Maybe it's because they seem like sculpture. A well-designed chair is truly a work of art. If I could, I would have a room devoted to my chair collection.

I particularly like midcentury modern chairs. Who doesn't really? I will probably never own the authentic designer version of the chairs pictured above but they will continue to haunt my daydreams as long as I live. Although I'm perfectly aware that these chairs have become a cliché in interior design these days, it doesn't stop me from admiring and coveting them.

Here are some photos from my Pinterest boards of these beautiful chairs in action.


Source: style-files.com


You can find more information on the Eames molded plastic chair, the wishbone chair, and the Series 7 chair on the DWR website.

No comments:

Post a Comment